2022-07-12 | NYSE: DOV | Press release
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., July 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Dover Supply Solutions (“DFS”)a part of Dover (NYSE: DOV) and one of the world’s leading providers of advanced, customer-focused technologies, services and solutions to the fuel and convenience retail industries, announced the launch of multiple dispenser models of fuel, a new Point of Sale (POS) system and a next-generation Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG) console.
“We are proud to present the latest products and solutions from the DFS family of brands, including those that are the result of our new industry partnerships,” said David Crouse, President at DFS. “Bringing together the experience and knowledge of some of the most trusted names in the industry, we are excited to offer an unparalleled end-to-end retail forecourt solution that uses technology and innovation to improving the customer experience, future-proving businesses and strengthening the industry at large.”
These latest innovations include:
- Prizma Connected Mobility and Commodity Hub: Prizma goes beyond the standard POS system and is designed to specifically meet a wide range of fuel and convenience retailer needs today and in the future. Prizma enables retailers in the EMEA region (Europethe Middle East and Africa) to scale their businesses with more payment options and flexibility, seamlessly integrating alternative and traditional types of provisioning, providing an ecosystem of on-site payment and control solutions, as well as cloud-connected analysis and remote management.
- ProGauge MagLink LX Plus: The ProGauge MagLink LX Plus is DFS’ premium ATG console and part of the long-standing ProGauge MagLink LX family of consoles. This next-generation console joins the MagLink LX 4 model in bringing several upgrades, including intelligent “touch and swipe” technology, resulting in an immersive and interactive experience for the end user. With improved expandability, flexibility and connectivity, the MagLink LX Plus is DFS’s most sophisticated and feature-rich console to date. This brand new console is available in EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America and will soon be available in the United States.
- Tokheim Quantium™ Fuel Dispenser Models: These new models are part of the new ranges of Tokheim Quantium™ ML fuel dispensers and Tokheim Quantium™ FS fuel dispensers, specially designed for the EMEA region. The Quantium ML fuel dispenser is versatile, precise and durable, representing the best of DFS fuel dispenser technology while enabling site owners to provide first class service to their customers. The Quantium FS fuel dispenser utilizes decades of hydraulic innovation and DFS’s core platform of quality components to deliver a new fuel dispenser, designed to last longer, require less maintenance, provide reliable operation and deliver a low total cost of ownership throughout its lifetime.
- Wayne Century™ 3 Fuel Dispenser Model: Offering a robust frame, strong corrosion protection, quality components and complete configuration modularity, this new model is designed to meet a variety of fuel distribution needs within the EMEA region. The Century 3 Fuel Dispenser offers exceptional modularity, giving fuel retailers the freedom to design a fuel pump that meets their exact needs. Built with field-proven components and corrosion-resistant materials that provide class-leading durability, this dispenser was developed to meet the highest industry durability standards.
- Wayne Helix™ 6000 II Fuel Dispenser Model: Modern, accurate and reliable, this dispenser model showcases DFS’s advanced fuel dispenser technology while enabling fuel retailers to provide a simple, hassle-free refueling experience for consumers. Building on the same look and feel as the Wayne Helix™ 6000 Fuel Dispenser, this new model revolutionizes connectivity, seamlessly connecting to the cloud and DFS DX™ Connected Solutions Platform to enable fuel retailers to maintain control of their forecourt, regardless of their location. This brand new model is only available in the EMEA region.
For more information about DFS, please visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com.
About Dover Fueling Solutions:
Dover Supply Solutions (“DFS”), part of Dover Corporation, includes ClearView, Fairbanks, OPW Fuel Management Systems, ProGauge, Tokheim and Wayne Fueling Systems product brands, and provides customers with advanced fuel dispensing equipment, electronic systems and payment solutions , automatic tank gauging and wet stock management. worldwide. Based at Austin, TXDFS has a significant industrial presence around the world, including facilities at Brazil, China, India, Italy, Poland, UK and United States. For more information about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com.
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual sales of approximately $8 billion. We provide innovative equipment and components, consumables, spare parts, software and digital solutions, and support services across five operating segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy and Fuel, Imaging and Identification , pumps and process solutions and climate and sustainable technologies. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for its entrepreneurial approach for over 65 years, our team of more than 25,000 employees embraces an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what is possible. Based at Downers Grove, IL, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV”. Additional information is available at dovercorporation.com.
Dover Fueling Solutions Contact:
Media contact in Dover:
Adrian Sakowicz, Vice President, Communications
Contact with investors in Dover:
Jack DickenSenior Director, Investor Relations
Show original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dover-fueling-solutions-launches-new-innovative-products-and-solutions-for-the-retail-fueling-market-301584905.html